How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal data, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account on the Website (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and payment details)
- To send email message notifications of delivery status
- To send you marketing offers such as newsletters, SMS/Texts and catalogues (e.g. your email address, your mobile phone number, your name and your postal address)
- To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To notify the winners in competitions arranged online (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- To analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there are other legal grounds to keep the data, such as an ongoing contractual relationship.
How do we protect your data?
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation, unauthorized access, etc. We continually adapt our security measures in line with technological progress and developments. At LIQUOR GUMMIES we protect your data using encryption. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a function that encrypts all information sent between buyer and seller.